A couple of months ago I moved back to my hometown of New York after six years of living in Nashville. Now that I’m back I’m constantly bombarded with “Did you miss your family? Did you come back for your friends?” And while yes, I did miss my friends and family, to be completely honest, I missed the beach the most. When you grow up on the water, its not easy to be away from it, and contrary to what many Tennesseans have told me, the mountains are not an acceptable substitute.
So in honor of the first full day of summer, I’ve compiled two looks for both men and women to ensure you’re the chicest person on the beach. Enjoy! Anna.
1. Cotton Voile Tunic – Quadrille
2. Yuri Wood Bead Bracelet – Adesso
3. Panama Style Fedora – de Corato
4. Monokini – Keiko
5. Samui Stripe Woven Beach Bag – How Bazaar ??
6. Stripy Hamam Towel – Turkish-T
7. Retro Super Future Safari Wayfarer – Far 4
8. La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Fluid – Woo Skincare & Cosmetic (this stuff is the best!)
9. Salvatore Ferragamo Sandals – Bob Ellis Shoes
10. Moroccan Oil Glimmer Shine Spray – Woo Skincare & Cosmetics
1. LGR Sunglasses – de Corato
2. Bloody Mary Weekender – Charleston Bloody Mary Mix
3. Hartford Cotton Button Down Shirt – Cicada for Him
4. Beaufort Swim Trunks – Liquid Flow
5. Striped Bass Baseball Cap – Harding-Lane Hats
6. Seavees Moc – Cicada for Him
7. SkinCeuticals Sport Defense – Maxwell Aesthetics